{ flickr favorites } start

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Alinhar ao centro
{ flickr favorites } start

1. When Do the Good Things Start?, 2. Starting Balloon,

3. Foggy Start, 4. La fine e l'inizio. The end and the start.


The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. [ Mark Twain ]

Li esta citação aqui e fiquei desde logo inspirada para o novo ano!

E por falar em inspiração, vale a pena passear um pouco mais pelo blog That's Happy, descobri-o recentemente e já o adicionei ao meu blogroll.

Inspirem-se vocês também! Para mais mosaicos visitem o blog da Mitsy. Mas quem é um apaixonado por gatos pode deixar-se derreter por este post irresistível...

>>

I read this quote here and I got immediately inspired for the new year!

And speaking of inspiration, it's worth taking a walk through the blog That's Happy, I discovered it recently and have already added it to my blogroll.
Inspire yourself too! For more mosaics visit Mitsy's blog. But the cat lovers can let themselves melt with this irresistible post...

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, that's a lovely quote! With the new year just started I already feel overwhelmed with work! I think I should practice that quote now! :)
    Thank you too for the lovely link to the happy blog! I added it to my reader (but I'm always behind on that)
    Have a GREAT year - hope to see many lovely mosaics like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this..! The quote is perfect..! My mosaic is about new beginning, so it fits perfectly..!

    ReplyDelete

Ana Pina | blog

All rights reserved | Powered by Blogger

^