Estou de regresso! A viagem à Holanda correu muito bem e deixou vontade de mais.
Percorremos as cidades de Amesterdão, Roterdão, Utrecht, Delft e Haia... adorei a cultura, as pessoas, a arte e a arquitectura... e nem o frio e a chuva conseguiram assustar o entusiasmo. Tenho muitas fotos para ver, seleccionar e mostrar-vos... Mas para já, ainda estou naquele estado de ressaca pós-férias, entre o cansaço e a sensação revigorante de ter passeado no mundo... em breve contarei tudo!
Enquanto isso não acontece, deixo-vos com uma entrevista minha que foi publicada na semana passada. Fui convidada pela Anca, autora do inspirador blog Happy Hang Around, apaixonada pelo mundo handmade e dona de um simpático café em Bucareste para participar na sua rubrica {take 5 for creativity}.
Nesta rubrica Anca convida artistas a partilharem com os seus leitores as suas ideias acerca da criatividade... como nasce? De que é feita? Como se mantém? Como se renova constantemente?
Tive o prazer de aceitar o convite e contribuir também para esta busca criativa... leiam a entrevista aqui!
I'm back! Our trip to Holland was wonderful and made me want more.
We visited the cities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Delft and The Hague... I loved the culture, the people, the art and architecture... not even the cold and rain could scare the enthusiasm. I have many photos yet to view, select and show you... But for now, I'm still in a state of post-holiday hangover, between the fatigue and the refreshing feeling of having wandered in the world... I'll tell you everything soon!
In the meantime, I leave you with an interview I gave that was published last week. I was invited by Anca, author of the inspirational blog Happy Hang Around, lover of handmade and owner of a nice cafe in Bucharest, to participate in her feature {take 5 for creativity}.
Anca invites artists to share with her readers their ideas about creativity... how is it born? What is it made of? How does it works? How is it constantly renewed?
I was happy to accept the invitation and also contribute to this creative quest... read the full interview here!
We visited the cities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Delft and The Hague... I loved the culture, the people, the art and architecture... not even the cold and rain could scare the enthusiasm. I have many photos yet to view, select and show you... But for now, I'm still in a state of post-holiday hangover, between the fatigue and the refreshing feeling of having wandered in the world... I'll tell you everything soon!
In the meantime, I leave you with an interview I gave that was published last week. I was invited by Anca, author of the inspirational blog Happy Hang Around, lover of handmade and owner of a nice cafe in Bucharest, to participate in her feature {take 5 for creativity}.
Anca invites artists to share with her readers their ideas about creativity... how is it born? What is it made of? How does it works? How is it constantly renewed?
I was happy to accept the invitation and also contribute to this creative quest... read the full interview here!













Thank you so much for sharing the interview. Can't wait to see the photos from your trip
ReplyDeleteWelcome back :)
bem vinda, Ana;)
ReplyDelete