



1. I want to make drawings that move some people. Vincent Van Gogh
2. um exército de pincéis.
3. todos juntos para a foto!
4. trabalho em progresso... para um novo projecto que revelarei em breve.
_
1. I want to make drawings that move some people. Vincent Van Gogh
2. an army of brushes.
3. all together for the picture!
4. work in progress... for a new project I'll reveal soon.












Adoro os gatos. Tenho uma caneca igual a essa :D
ReplyDeletebeijinhos
Telma
I love your new blog design! I usually read blogs in reader, so I just noticed it, so congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anka, I'm so glad you like it! This is actually very recent, so I'm still trying to finish up some details ;)
DeleteEnjoy Summer!
pretty new layout Ana!
ReplyDelete.
the kitty gang is so lovely!
Thank you! They're a sweet gang aren't they? :D
Delete